Girls and Work from home and typical Dark Aged Males by Umair Iftikhar

 We live in a society where we always talk about Islam, but we never think about real Islam. People forget that Hazrat Khadija is a businesswoman. We always forget about Hazrat Aisha, who leads the entire army.
Why I'm writing this all?
Simple, due to coronavirus, many of my colleagues start working work from home and then I see some common stories among them. If they were at home so their families think that she always sits on the bed and just does nothing full day. Most of the boys thinking, it also happens with boys. Yes, I agree, it also happens with boys but this is more common in girls. This is the society where the maximum number of peoples think, girls should stay home and girls are for household work only. This work from the home situation makes it worst for that kind of family background girl.
Today, this same happens with also some girl in my connection and she has a hard argument with her elder brother. Just the reason because she was tired due to heavy office work today and she was not able to bake Roti (Pakistani Bread). Her father supports her but after the heated argument, she called me and ask to leave the job. She is a self-made girl. She learns and got their education expenses by own. I know her since childhood, she is smarter then many boys I met in life.
The strange part is, mothers also do not stand with their daughters. If mothers are not understanding their daughters, then who gonna understand her.
After so many experiences like above I mentioned, I realize, we are still living in the dark ages. We are not killing girls nowadays, but we chose a different method. Just Kill the dreams of girls. Capture the girls in wall boundaries, so they will just be able to cook for boys. This is the dark age still and we are doing the same. We are doing honor killings, we are rapping girls on road. After the rape, we also say to girls, you look sexy so we can rape you. If someone like me raises the voice, people start saying, you are liberal or atheist.