My father do nothing for me... Really?

Baba Jan
I got nothing from my father, no home, no property and no bank balance. Is this okay to say to me that my father does nothing for me... Let see.

I want to write this from fathers day but it takes so much time to think that from where I start. Because I have a lot to write, that I was never able to say directly to my father. I am Umair Iftikhar and Software Engineer, A proud software engineer. I am very good in news analysis, I am good at business development ideas. At the start, I think I am good because of my hard work but when I go out to see and meet others I got one thing, I am best because my father is best in these all fields. Believe me, I see many people, read more books on these topics, do more hard work from me, but they are not best because I got this all at my home, from my father. I am just 20% of what I am. 80% is my father in me.

Me, Baba Jan, Uzair Iftikhar

I open my eyes to computers, I see computers like people see toys. When I grow up, I start seeing newspapers. My father always talks about politics and business ideas with me. My father has a great collection of books at home. Oh, I remember. My father gives me a birthday gift, every year a book. That time I was just a kid, I spend a full year to read that book. But that books make habit of reading in me. 

So what my father does for me, they do every thing. They help me to understand my field of study, they give me basic concepts of gives, electronics and all other things that help me today to earn a handsome amount of income. He always give me a chance to do stuff by myself. 

This is my first job where I didn't call my father, in my all last jobs I always call my father to do help. Baba, please tell me this, please tell me that. Even in this job, my boss knows my father and always appreciate my father's knowledge. 
Malik Mustafa & Baba Jan
 Even I never got just my father's love. He introduced me to their friends and they are like my father. Love me and teach me many things. Amjad Alvi, teach me electronics and business, Fayyaz Uncle, Photography in the field, Malik Uncle, always called me "Puttar Ji" and love me always. Fayyaz Uncle says to my father "Mian Saab Jaan do, Mera v mundaa ee".

This is all my father give me. He never gives me knowledge but teaches me how to get knowledge. He never gives me money but teaches me how to earn money. He never gives me bank balance, but tell me how I spend money in good manners. He gives me the intro of their friends who teach me and love me. This is all I got from my father.