CTPL Office - A Family

Most people hate their jobs, but I am not one of them. For many reasons, I am working the same that I want to work. I am getting according to my effort and skills but the most important reason that I want to share with you via this blog is, My Team.
They are not team, they are like family. We always use nicknames in the office like Zeeshan is Zee, Nadeem is Kashmiri, Mubashar is Mubi and Asif is Bagga. Like children, they fight. Asif and Zee just came in the office and start, Umair Bhai, I said this, Asif replayed no Zee says this. they are like just in a moment someone hit something in someone head. After a moment, they start laughing. I go out and ask Mubi and Mubi replayed,  Umair bhai this is love.
Actually, the office environment really means a lot for your working.  if you feel relaxed in the office you always give maximum output and if you feel stressed in the office, it is difficult for you to give maximum. This is a fact that most of the companies didn't understand and make the environment stressful for employees. But here I feel happy about getting ready for the office, and this is all that I want in my life.