ERP Studio, Journy from Dream to Reality

Before 9 years in 2009, a 16 years old boy join Brain Tel. as young internee. Later he got designation, Trainee Accounts Officer. That time he saw a dream to make their own ERP Software. Then he see different ERPs and check features of that software. The boy is me Umair Iftikhar. 

When I start learning Computer Programing my main focus is to make my own ERP and then I also start learning Accounting. After a long journey, we start to code on ERP. A Web based ERP Solution that is hybrid technology, Cloud + Offline infrastructure. Main focus is to provide a less expensive ERP solution to industries who can't afford ERPs.

Why I am writing today?

Before few months I apply for NIC Pakistan for incubation as startup. When I filling the form they ask my project name and I randomly fill ERP Studio. Then we decide to confirm this name for our company and after few days we decide our product name ZK - Zed Keen ERP on the name of my friend Zahra Kazmi from Chiniot, Pakistan. On 14th August, 2018 - I got a call from NIC Team and we have the good news to start our journey with NIC Pakistan. 

Following is the pictures of my team who is a great support for me.

Nimra Batool - Co-Founder ERP Studio

Umair Iftikhar [Founder], Usman Shareef, Saim Nisar [Co-founders]

Nimra Batool, Saim Nisar, Usman Shareef, Umair Iftikhar
This is my team at orientation day of 4th Cohort NIC Pakistan. Now this journey start with Brain Tel, and now we are here at NIC Pakistan.