Today is a Bad day

Umair Iftikhar
In last days I start learning kotlin and failed. I just record 1 video lecture and write only 1 blog. My job have other responsibilities. Due to my job I can not continue to learning new things.

I dont like PHP, I know it is a good programming language for web and new MVC Frameworks like Laravel and Codeigniter are really good but still I have a place in my heart that never like PHP. Funny part is, My 3 running projects are in PHP. I am a good analyst and can learn any system easily. I can manage projects but when it become to code in PHP it seems little boring for me. I always want to do something in C and Linux. I try to make a linux distro and also try to make some software that help me to control my system. But this is a sad part in Pakistan that system programming have such a little scope.

Any how, Leave this topic.

This blog is for tools that I use today.Following are the tools:
  1. PHP - Codeigniter
  2. MySQL with Sequel Pro
  3. Codebucket with GitHub Desktop GUI software. 
  4. Sublime (My Love)