Start learning Kotlin for android - Starting Guide

Here with new technology. Now days I start teaching Android development at Career Institute. I decide to learn Kotlin to expand my skills in Android development. 

Installing the Kotlin plugin 

The Kotlin plugin is bundled with Android Studio starting from version 3.0. If you use an earlier version, you'll need to install the Kotlin plugin. Go to File | Settings | Plugins | Install JetBrains plugin… and then search for and install Kotlin. If you are looking at the "Welcome to Android Studio" screen, choose Configure | Plugins | Install JetBrains plugin… You'll need to restart the IDE after this completes.

It is easy to start kotlin. Even you can convert your same JAVA code into Kotlin Code. So this is my Today's thing that I learn. Once again you please wish me good luck.


I try my best to update my all learning on Github profile.

Regards, 
Umair Iftikhar