Codeigniter vs Umair Iftikhar

Me and my computer is a strange love story. I always try hard to concentrate to learn something new but... same old habit. Only few lines and I again busy in my life. My non serious behave always make a big trouble for me.

MVC is a good thing. I know this. But when I start learning this. In PHP many MVC frameworks.

  1. CakePHP
  2. Codeigniter (my try)
  3. Laravell
many other, but writing above 3 names that I remember right now. This is my story. Now come to the main topic.

Codeigniter:

What is Codeigniter?

The MVC framework for PHP. MVC have three following parts
  1. Model
  2. View
  3. Controller
CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for developers who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications.
Now let see what wikipedia says about MVC:
Model–view–controller (MVC) is a software architectural pattern for implementing user interfaces on computers. It divides a given application into three interconnected parts in order to separate internal representations of information from the ways that information is presented to and accepted from the user. The MVC design pattern decouples these major components allowing for efficient code reuse and parallel development.
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MVC May have merits and demerits   but in my life. Its always hard for me to learn something new because of my poor time management.

Wish me good Luck.

Umair Iftikhar