Learn Robotics in Pakistan

Robotics, an attraction for all those who are new in IT field. People also crazy about robotics. In fact I also start IT field due to the field of robotics. But a big problem

How can I learn robotics???

So simple, join Engineering university. Oh shit... I am quite young to join university or over aged or something else but I cant join university. Simple I am making a video tutorial for all in Pakistan in which I try to explain few steps to start robotics. I am not a robotics professional but know enough to teach robotics at kids level or total starting level.  
My Father Mian Iftikhar Ahmad also starting also a Cyber Cafe under their College named Pakistan Institute of Computer Sciences. This is Pakistan's 1st Robotics Academy for Kids and starters of any age. You can Join. For more details:

Contact: +923216681663