Zennox 76x700 reflector telescope For my daughter

I am Embedding the following post. 

I decide this gift for my daughter not because to force her to go in a particular field. This gift is to aware her from all fields, Like I want to teach her coding and also space science. I also decide to give her Arts and Crafts knowledge. So she can easily decide what field she enjoy and want to join. 

Here is a big problem to deal with child career counseling that children didn't have the proper knowledge of all fields and never get a taste things. Career Counselors useily decide the career for student according to single meeting result. If Student already have the concept from other or nearly a lot fields then it provide a good help to chose a good career and education field to the student. So I decide to gift this telescope to my girl Jaseena on her 3rd Birthday. :)