For Jaseena Umair - From Fizza Aunty

My colleague Fizza - A Nice Lady - wrote a nice poem for my love Jaseena. Jaseena is so young to understand the importance of this, she is only 1.8 years old. So putting this thing on internet for my daughter. So when she will be able to understand this poem she will thanks to her aunty Fizza Kashaf. :)
 Here is the poem for you Jaseena:


To my little Jessina...!
This day i write my heart for you...
Wishing you all the good & stars for you...
I wish you grow up with all the happiness in the world...
I wish your existence will make all the flowers bewildered...
I wish you the strength of an egyptian nile...
The story of your fate can not be summed up in the random files....
I wish you the beauty of heart...
No matter what; you can never fall apart...
Glory from the universe and colors from the rainbow...
I wish, sun surrenders against your glow...
Wishing you with the happiness from the world around...
I wish you wear that glorious crown...
Flowers, glitters & grace from the shell...
I wish you grow up like your father as well...
From the bottom of my heart i write it for you....
May god bless you, your happiness never turns blue....

Fizza Kashaf

Thanks Fizza for this :) You are such a good friend.