Lahore Blast - But why?

I was just login on Facebook today and my friend from Indonesia ask  me about Lahore Blast. and I was shocked. Because from last 3 days I was out of my job and have no Internet or TV connection. But when I read news about Lahore blast I just start weeping. That was the Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park. In 2009 I was doing job in Nizam Block in front of victim park. The places I saw in pictures are same like that time when I passes from their to take dinner from moon market. Our meeting place where me and Kashif bhai spend our free time. But that whole place is totally full of blood. 

A terrorist organization claim that blast and say that the target is Christians... I few minute silent on this and a slap on the faces of that terrorist group. Rasool Allah (SAW) says that Dont kill any women and child during any war.

I got few references from Hamza Ali Abbasi's Facbook post.

Ibn-e-Majah, Chapter 1, Hadith 174: Rasool Allah (SAW) said:
"There will appear people in my Ummah whose recitation of Quran and Salah will be so beautiful that it will make yours seem ordinary, yet they will be out of Islam like an arrow races away from the bow as they will spread mischief in the land. They are the worst among creation and DOGS OF HELL". 

Quran says about such people in Chapter 2 verse 11-12:
"Aur jab unn se kaha jaata hai ke zameen per fasaad na karo, tau wo kehtay hain ke HUM TAU ISLAH KERNAY WAALAY HAIN. Aur beyshakk wo fasaad phelaanay waalay hain, lekin unn ko ehsaas nahi".

Umair Iftikhar
#umiExpress